ID de editor pub-1829796509104555 Cod de client 2100719415

"Cake and caramel wafer sheets"








 










One day I found a recipe for cake with caramel. Although initially I said I have no time, it's too hard to do ... eventually I gave that too began to dream waves of chocolate and caramel. ) I bought everything needed, and I started working, and look what she came.
Ingredients

    
For the biscuit dough:
    
150 g butter
    
100 g sugar
    
250 g flour
    
1 sachet vanilla sugar
    
For caramel cream:
    
500 g milk toffee
    
50 ml cream for whipped cream
    
Chocolate cream:
    
150 g dark chocolate
    
100 g milk chocolate
    
150 ml sour cream for cream
    
In addition:
    
2 large sheets of wafer
Preparation:
Biscuit dough:
Soft butter at room temperature, mix with sugar and vanilla sugar until it becomes like a cream. Stir flour into which I mixed a pinch of salt and knead until a smooth dough.
Stretching dough in pan 20/30 cm lined with baking paper and bake in preheated oven at medium heat for about 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove cake from pan complete with baking paper and leave to cool on a rack.
The biscuit dough can be replaced with ordinary biscuits.
Cream caramel:
Caramels are put in a thick-bottomed saucepan with cream for whipped cream. Mix constantly until caramels melt and mixture begins to boil.
Set aside and let cool.
Cooled dough put it back in the pan in which I cooked, pour over the cream and give the fridge until caramel hardens cream.
This breakthrough follows the recipe. Leaf was too brittle to be cut and caramel was stubborn and fiercely intaresca to sit on countertop, to not take down. ) So, I took the cake completely and put it in a saucepan. We warmed over low heat until caramel has become liquid again and I could blend with crushed leaf.
Cream obtained so hot I spread it over a large piece of wafer. I covered with another piece of wafer, we pressed well with cold hands and I did.
Chocolate cream:
Broken chocolate pieces are melted together make the whipped cream. Bring to boil, set aside and stir. Allow to cool.
Cream wafer sheet is cut in half. We thus obtain two pieces of cake, about the size of a sheet of A4 paper. On one sheet distributed cooled chocolate cream, cover with the second sheet and give back to the fridge.
The portion dough into at will.




Bucatarul viorel
I wish you good appetite