ID de editor pub-1829796509104555 Cod de client 2100719415

Pumpkin pie

Pumpkin pie










 



 
A good part of my childhood my evenings I spent watching TV and watching Tom and Jerry Dexter and Dee Dee or going through all kinds of adventures, and every year, with the near fall, I saw the famous eating "Pumpkin Pie" or pumpkin pie as we call. And like any mother, no grandmothers, aunts or their friends cooked something I could only dream of that wonder of cartoons presented ... this before because I just pulled from the oven pumpkin pie.
 
Need:Dough: 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of sugar, a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1/2 cube of yeast, 1 cup warm water and flour as comprisingFor the filling: 800 gr. pumpkin pie, 2 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons of wine 5 tablespoons water 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 1 stick of cinnamon, sugar and salt to tasteIn cup warm water put half a cube of yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon flour. Mix with a spoon and keep warm within minutes. Meanwhile put remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the yeast and a little bit of flour gradually until only get a good pie crust. Let rise in a warm place.
Pumpkin peel and seed and give the little grated. Place in a thick-bottomed pan that has been put oil, water, wine and cinnamon stick and cook over low heat until pumpkin is tender, well done. Then add vanilla, sugar and salt to taste and the more you fire a few minutes. If during the pan begins to catch, we may add a little bit of water.









Then roll it in 90% of the dough, place over filling, roll as for cake and put in cake pan lined with parchment paper. I cut the remaining dough strips and I decorated the pie. I beat an egg and then thoroughly greased with him, I sprinkled powdered sugar on top and gave the pie in the oven at medium heat to low for about 30-40 minutes. When I tried to brown over it with a toothpick on the side so you do not fall dry stuff and when I pulled it out of the oven. I powdered it over with icing sugar and ready!
Bon appetite!
A little tip end. Pumpkin pie is for those who like the taste of pumpkin. I personally was pleased with the result, but for the first time since cooking, Cristi has not requested a second slice!