ID de editor pub-1829796509104555 Cod de client 2100719415

Personal experience - Eyebrows tattoo

Personal experience - Eyebrows tattoo



 

Ever since I can remember I liked arched eyebrows thin and beautiful. My pension from 15 years in the same way, although thin eyebrows are no longer fashionable. I have eyebrows pension countless people, from unaccustomed (I) to very skilled (Ovid-daughters of Timisoara know who I'm talking about). And yet I always felt that something was missing, they are not perfect.By a happy chance Tele asked me (my godfather) if I want to tattoo my eyebrows, just received a special eyebrow and not someone to try it out. Of course I agreed. We've been training so the details of the event. Television is a professional tattoo, but no never tattooed eyebrows.
I'll tell you briefly what would be the advice I would give you:- Draw your eyebrows as you want it to show me I preferred to be drawn by a make-up artist for more safety;- Dry shave your eyebrows do not delete the drawing (I tried them Nera and the result was not uniform);- Not sure if you have tattooed in black or black hair and black eyebrows;- Anyone who claims to speak wired wire tattoo you stupid;- Whoever you an eyebrow tattoo more than 30 minutes does not know;- Start from thin to thick! A thin eyebrow can always be made thicker.- After 30 days fully recover tattoo is retouched minor mistakes would not have to cost much this procedure, ask at the outset not to have surprises.- From person to person depending on the tattoo begins to lighten after a year and 2 years is quite blurred;- If you use exfoliating tattoo will fade quickly;- Requires special inks for eyebrow, while inks that are not green skin stand not more than a few years;What took place procedure:I have been drawn eyebrows. We felt that we should not shave (although Tele insisted) were just clipped very short. With little emotion, for me at least, started tattooing procedure. Surprise was great: I did not hurt at all. I could not believe it. After 30 minutes I was ready. I made a break for 5 minutes, then returned to finish that lasted 5 minutes.After tattooing eyebrows were slightly swollen and painful. I treated them as a normal tattoo, I kept away from water and applied kanamycin. It was difficult not to wet, but we managed by applying a thick layer of cream on them, which I removed with a towel after washing my face. After a week made a thin shell that exfoliate uneven, two days showed weird eyebrows with closed and open areas of color. After all one shell fell eyebrows were completely healed and I was allowed to wash my face without restrictions.After a month I returned to retouch, eyebrows were not uniform, not uniform never come first, especially since we have not laughed. He started to tattoo and broke the machine. Tele proposed me to go classic tattoo with your tattoo. I accepted, I had no other choice. Apart from the noise more pronounced seemed not much difference between the two, I can not say much louder hurt. But certainly much better tattoo was done, of course, and because there were races eyebrows. In 20 minutes I was ready. The next week I took it again with carers.





A year has passed since then, and perhaps they'll soon retatuez, I would like to try a darker color.Tattooed eyebrows are obvious advantages: looks exactly the way you want (be very careful in drawing initially), you can compensate one home (I clamp my home), their shape is not needed with crayons or makeup, no need to May paint.




Disadvantages: if not done right you have to use exfoliators often to blur mistakes. Cost is negligible (in Timisoara costs between 300 and 500 lei, 2 sessions included), but if you calculate the difference between the pension and retirement home at the salon you realize that costs are very close.